Powered by the patent-pending SIG-1191® molecule and I-FIL4R®, derived from white lily and Brazilian ginseng, Neora’s transformative Age IQ® Eye Serum offers both immediate and long-term benefits.
You Deserve All the Rewards! Become a SmartShopper today.
- Automatically save up to 25% on retail prices with every order
- Exclusive access to the Hot List—limited-edition collection of top trends to try for $20 each
- Free shipping on all orders of $150 or more
- With every SmartShop Order you place, earn 10% NeoraCASH on your order subtotal, to use on your next month’s SmartShop Order
- Exclusive access to promotional offers for Preferred Customers only
- How To Use
- Real Results
- Product Reviews
The serum, featuring our proprietary SIG-1191® ingredient:
- Delivers an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports the skin’s natural structure
- Matches your skin’s natural pH level, ensuring optimal skin health
- Firms and brightens the appearance of the eye area
- Fights the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, lines and wrinkles
- Is perfect for use on the skin around the eyes – especially crow’s feet
- Is ideal for all skin types (dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested)
How To Use
Age IQ® Eye Serum
Eye Serum blends in easiest on moisturized skin, so consider applying Neora’s Age IQ® Day Cream first.
No Makeup – Use one pump of product for each eye every morning and night. Gently smooth the serum around the eye area, then remain expressionless for 30 seconds while it dries to a soft, even finish.
Light Makeup – Use one pump of product for each eye every morning and night. Gently smooth the serum around the eye area, then remain expressionless for 30 seconds while it dries to a soft, even finish. If you apply makeup over the Eye Serum, it’s best to use a tinted moisturizer or light foundation. The more moisturizing the makeup, the better!
Heavier Makeup – Apply a SMALL amount of Eye Serum to the back of your hand and mix it with your concealer or foundation. Immediately take some of the mixed product and apply underneath the eyes and around crow’s feet with your ring finger using a gentle, smoothing motion. Remain expressionless for 30 seconds as the product dries. Then apply your foundation to the rest of your face. (If you experience issues applying the concentrated Eye Serum with heavier makeup, mix it with a touch of your Day Cream to make the application smoother.)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Full ingredient list:Water (Aqua), Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Caprylyl Methicone, Tocopherol, Pfaffia Paniculata, Root Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides Bark/Root Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Physalis Pubescens Fruit Juice, Acetylglutaminoyl Farnesylcysteine*, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Adenosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Tetrapeptide- 26, Vp/Va Copolymer, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Pullulan, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Peg-12 Dimethicone/Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Coceth-7, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ppg-1-Peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate.
* SIG-1191. US Patent No. 9,376,383.